Sunday, December 20, 2009

12 Days of Crafty Christmas




On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love made for me:  


12 (x 10) sugar cookies



eleven pipers piping

 

Ten pounds of fudge

 

Nine degrees Farenheit

 

Eight colored cards 
(drawn by your son and printed professionally as a school fundraiser that were too cute to pass up)



Seven small students singing 
(mostly sitting on stage)

 

Six hand knit Nepalese stockings by way of a little shop in Steamboat Springs that I had to order in a panic at the last minute because I couldn't find our stockings after traveling last Christmas and I love these cute knitted ones and wish I could knit this beautifully and I paid full price and expedited shipping for but S still has his from last year because we had to order him a new one since his old one was chewed on and nested in by a mouse....
(INHALE)



FIVE SWEET SMALL FINGERS!!

 

Four felt gnomes

 

Three wooden elves

 

Two knitted bears

 

And a green sweater with a red star!!!!!
(that I obsessively knitted for my eldest son so he'd have a holiday sweater since Grama couldn't find one for him and she found some for the younger ones!!!!!!!) 

1 comment: